Ok, today, i went to school. It was really fun. We did just about nothing.
Alright, moving on, i really have nothing better to do, hence this blog post.
I can't think of anything to write about today, my day was pretty much routine.
Fineeee, I'll tell more about the plans i have for tomorrow. Meeting Alexus at his place at around 11, playing guitar and singing till like 12? Then meeting Nisha to study Physics and E'maths at Starbucks, east point. Not sure what time we plan to do that until.
hmm, i really didn't ponder much into things today. I did spend a good part of my day convincing myself that metal and can replace her. Then i spent an even better part of my day missing you, i really wanna talk to you. Is it okay with you if i sms you? I wanna know how you are, i wanna let you know that you can confide in me. I need to talk to you, i need to hear your voice. But from what a certain incredibly deluded and stupid acquaintance of mine, you ate my freaking guts. Is it really that big a crime to have shown you affection, to let you know i care. Cos i don't know how to make a feeling go away.
I have this insatiable desire to just pick up my cell, and text you call you, anything. But, i am holding back, you don't seem like you wanna talk to me at all. And i just don't have the heart to refuse you f what you want. You know that, so why don't you just do me a favour and put me out of my misery. Throw me a hint, can i start conversations now? will you reply me again?It's been 2 weeks since we spoke. I really miss you, the angel from my nightmare, the reason why i never woke up. Please, i really would appreciate it if i could talk to you.
So many questions we have in this world of limited answers. And the one question that seems to remain perennially, just a question would be, why? It is funny how just one word can apply to everything in this world. Why this? why that? It's really fucked up. I've been asking myself alot of questions lately, to no avail, i get no answers. Only time can answer my questions, and you.
confusedJUICE!
No comments:
Post a Comment