Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder, let your clarity difine you.

Ok, today was generally damn fun. Went to school for a'maths this morning. After that, went to Mandarin gardens for badminton! and i borrowed Battlefield 2 from Matthew and he also game me fifa street 2 for psp. All damn fun games. Played badminton after that. Before we went back, we played a bit of guitar, Gerard brought hi. And, we sparred. Yes, you heard me right, i sparred too. With Gerard, Rajeevan and kelvin. Stood through all the fights, so far, i haven't lost any battles. Man, if i knew it was this fun, I'd have started the whole sparring thing a long time ago.

Anyway, today was also a horrible day, i spent it without her. She smsed me like around 2 plus and I've been hung up on it since. Now, i don't start conversations and all, since there is another guy involved and all, i figured it's best i love her from a distance. I don't want to be a toerag to her, like a freaking shadow you don't want. She also chatted with me on msn earlier, then she just stopped replying after a while, like it always happens even by sms. It would be really stupid if i become close to her like we're having a relationship and one day she sez we're only friends, the relationships stops there; friends. I'll always be here, by now she'd know at least that and that i haven't given up, i don't want to.

Today i also pondered about how short life can be, at Matt's place, his dad was talking about this dude who took his Bros car out for a drive and crashed it and died that instant. The dude was also Alexus's friend. So, life can be really short. Am i ready to die? have i done all i can to contribute to the world? have i said all i need? Have i lived a fruitful life? Will i be missed, by who? Will people turn up to my funeral? Will my eulogy be a good one? There was also a long list of questions about love where the ink is never dry. So many questions and only one lifetime to answer them all. I decided I'll start with the simplest of things, if i die, did i tell all whom i love that i love them, my parents, my family, my friends, her, everyone? I doubt death would be graceful enough to permit me to say a final goodbye to them all. So, for the record, if i die anytime soon and i don't get a chance to let you all know, I LOVE YOU all, mom dad, Pat, Ben, and YOU my dear; you know who you are. I realised that when the book of my life is written, i want it to be a regret free one, i wanna have tried all good things and made all around me happy. I wanna have loved those i love all i can. So, i will say what i feel and mean it to whoever it is i am saying it to. I don't want there to be a chapter on enmity in the book of my life, i don't have any enemies, and i plan to keep it that way.

I also thought alot about many abstract things and they all have one thing in common, they all root back to her, cos the truth of the matter is, i can't pass a minute without her in my head. So, there is really no point in me telling you guys more about the things i pondered about today, I'll just bore you with more lovey dovey emotions i have. So, before i end this post, i just wanna say before it's too late to say it to her, i love you, with all my heart, take my heart, keep it. It's yours, you can throw it, i don't want it back from you ever. I don't think I'll ever get a chance to say it to her judging by the way things are now, but nevertheless, i got it off my chest now. She may never know and i may never say but now we all know, and she still doesn't know...haha.

HAPPYJUICE!
(I'll have to believe this for now)

No comments: