Friday, September 5, 2008

Okay, what was i thinking? Life can't be good without you.

I'm the man who can't be moved. I'm just a broken hearted man. How can i move on when I'm still in love with you?



Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and you're heart starts to wonder where on this earth i could be. Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet and you see me waiting for you on the corner of your street. I'm not moving, I'm not moving.



Yes, what in the hell was i thinking? I can't live happily without some people, one person, to be particular. The stupid things i try. Anyways, as the song suggests, it summarises me and my god forsaken feelings for some people-one person- in the lyrics of a song, The man who can't be moved by the script. I can't move on, I can't give up. I'll be here, all the time, for you. On the corner of your street, along the sidelines, for you.

Well, i spent the most part of my day ignoring every thought of that one person, and fuck! my mind is persistent. I could no longer ignore after like 4 hours.........that's my will power, 4 miserable hours. My dad was right, Rule number 1: Do not love, love will see to the end of you, the one weak link in the chain....look at Clarke Kent, spider man, iron man, hulk...yadayada....they all love and that in itself makes them just as strong as they are weak.

Went out nowhere today, as far as physical means go. I spent the whole day at home. I didn't even go to church, spent it all at at home, computer--BATTLEFIELD 2, i finished the whole game. And PSP, fifa pro street 2, played a good erm, 4 hours? And the first thing i did this morning was watch a solid hour of Flintstones, in last nights boxers, without brushing my teeth....etc. I did study, just in case you were wondering, the 4 hours i was ignoring my pesky thoughts, i did a'maths. Managed to get some work done.

Wow, looks like the 1 week holidays are over. And i barely did anything productive at all. I just spent it wallowing in misery, reminiscing on thoughts of things and people. Barely did any exercise, no running at all, just weights and push ups and sit ups and leg raises.....etc.

Didn't think too much about things, today was pretty much stoned, played and well, wasted away. The only real thoughts i had were of.....yup, you guessed it. I will shy away from the specifics. I mean, today was the kind of day I'd spend staring at my belly button for hours, just cause i can. Not that i did stare at it of course, i am a higher mammal after all.

There goes another day, another page in the book of my life, where we fail to meet, fail to speak, fail to communicate. The ink on these pages are never dry.

Oh and HAHA! i know something you don't!!!!!

somewhatconfusedyetHAPPYJUICE!

No comments: