Well, today was a damn boring day of discovery for me.
Spent the whole day at home....watched teevee and studied for a couple of hours. I tried to fix my problem of differentiation and integration. I managed to get most of it, I'd say but, only results will tell i guess.....Got new strings for my guitar strings yesterday, changed em. Played guitar till my fingers became sore, waited till they felt better and played some more. Sang till my lungs gave in.
Well, for the more fun part of the day, i spent my time watching jackass with my bro Pat, damn funny sia, drink horse semen, get a beard made of other men's pubic hair, feed his penis to a snake, alot of damn stupid shit....damn fucked up. Laughed till my already flat lungs could take no more, which was a surprising amount it could take. Then, i was talking to alexus, on msn. Somehow, he got down to teaching me his not yet published version of the alexussutra. Damn funny also, like the kamasutra but funnier and lacks the whole topic of sex...haha.
I thought alot today..........alot of stupid things came up. And seemingly significant yet now insignificant thoughts came to mind....i shan't elaborate on those thoughts. I did think alot about how i'm going to miss St pat's next year. The whole atmosphere, the physical place, the people-friends and teachers. I so don't wanna leave st pats man....can't go to 7-11 or parkway or marine parade or katong after school. Can't go hang out with the guys after school, can't see people whom i'd like to see everyday. 4 years just flew by like that, i want back to at least sec 3 man, that was the time of my life so far. Where nothing than just having fun mattered. I was dedicated to having fun and studying, nothing else. This year was(oh my god, i have to use past tense already....shit!) also damn fun, come to think about it. We had fun, went out, i had a ball of a time. We got to know each other better. We spent more time together.
I thought about how i changed, physically, emotionally, mentally. Physically, I've obviously grown, built some muscle, lost some weight( still more to lose) and well, grown! haha. Emotionally, I've developed. I care way too god damned much now and, that's not helping me, trying to stop caring now. Mentally, the way i think has changed alot....sec 1, i see a picture of a naked girl, I'd close my eyes and yell EEE. Now, hahaha, it's a different story. I seem to know what i want in life. I tend to think on a more mature level, to make me and others happy.
Well, thats all i am gonna blog about now. That's all I'm gonna say for now. What I'm trying, you'll know soon enough.
By the way, whoever you are reading this, any form of contact you make with me will not make any difference to me....haha.
tryingtobeHAPPYJUICE!
No comments:
Post a Comment