Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Inside.

I'm ridiculously sick now.

In all my 23 years, I doubt that I've ever been this lost.
I should be studying, sleeping, working.....something.
But I cannot, not now. Not with these thoughts in my head.

Everything I have ever stood for is being questioned now. Have I let life take me on this ride?
What am I doing?

Who am I?

What is it I want?
Je Ne Sais Pas.

meh.

Days pass me by, and I feel stale.
Faded, it's what I feel.

I don't like this lifestyle, or do I?
What happened to the old me?

I'm not this. This facade, it's almost completely consumed me.
Work has never held such importance to me. Why do I do what I do?
I miss my mom. My brothers. My family.

Hustling takes it's toll. It breaks me.

I think I like her, and then a little more.
She's complicated. I don't need that. But.
I cannot help myself.
Help.

School has been exactly what i've expected.
not surprising at all. I find I'm unable to focus. I seem to have lost direction.

This never happens. I'm Always the most focused person I know. I only ever waver when things in me aren't calm. When my emotional state is steadfast, firm and immovable.

Those days seem to elude me now.

I've been starting to start over. And it isn't easy when I don't know what direction I want my life to take.

Loneliness isn't nice. It isn't fun.
Life as I know it seems to be falling apart, right in front of my eyes. I'm helpless.






My life is great though. Anyone else in my shoes would be having a ball of a time.
But what does the world know about me? I would throw it all away, none of it means anything to me. Perhaps I'd throw it all, except for the people I've come to love. As brothers. As family.

Conflicted.
Anger.
irritation.

Writing isn't helping.

Inside, the dogs are weeping.

I need to find myself again.
fuck.


No comments: