Saturday, February 28, 2015

And so a new chapter unfurls.

overconfident.

ha ha ha

How I wish I was/am indeed overconfident.

Being broken to bits repeatedly as a child, all the way up until one is 18 can make one very very unbelievably comfortable in such a state.

Sure, I've gotten past it. I've made something, albeit not something oh so fantastic, of myself.

To fail, I am not afraid.

Back to the grind again, not something I am alien to.


Why won't I ask GOD for anything?
Because people starve to death out there, They get mutilated and tortured and raped. I am able bodied. What more can any decent man ask for?

Whatever I want, anything my mind can conceive, I am perfectly capable of achieving from my own hard work. An able body is all I have to thank the heavens for.







In other more important news though, it would appear I am in love.
Irrevocably so it would also appear, as of yesterday.

What of us now?

Guess we'l find out, Only time will tell.
But i do hope to god with every molecule of my being, that 20 years from now we both read this and laugh at my post adolescent hopefulness. At my initial thoughts of once again ( and hopefully for the last time) having someone else's heart beating in place of mine, in the hollow of my chest.


Love.



No comments: