Monday, May 26, 2008

space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement

Hey ppl, long time since i blogged, in fact, it;s been a while since i came online at all.Been grounded this past couple of weeks and it is rumoured to continue throughout the june holidays.I have school almost everyday of the holidays, and i still have to do my own revision of my whole upper secondary learning. Anyways, i realised that i'm not gonna see the usual people i do for the next month, that kinda sucks.Have an NCDCC camp in june too. Dunno how i am gonna cope with all the extra lessons at school and the study time at home after the school time.

Oh wells, life.Moving on, i realise how I've wasted my time screwing around with unimportant social activities that can wait until after the O's this year. So, alas! no more.I shall now be more focused on my education.I will not completely abandon my social life but i will desert it for a bit, just the next 6 months. I am gonna mugg day and some times night to make it to the jc of my choice.

Had my tamil o'level examinations today and i feel free.I have finally completed my 10 years of education in the field of tamil and i intend to keep my level of education in tamil stagnated at 10 years. The paper was relatively easy, i rarely lost marks in paper 2 and in paper one, i am quite sure i made a reasonable amount of spelling errors but the content in it should cover up for a decent grade.

I also made a realisation that i really cannot trust anyone with anything, not even my dad, kinda feel lost now, i have no one to confide in. Can't talk to anybody freely anymore, the world is a verbal war. I feel very suppressed now, can't tell my best friends everything, i figured that they might call me a hobo or something.

On a brighter note, caught Indiana Jones with alexus at vivo on Saturday, got a free pair of tickets, the movie was reasonably good, but way too fucking long. I wanted to take her instead of alexus but i had no means of contacting her and i would probably feel awkward around her alone. This june is really gonna be time for me to straighten out my life, my eyes have finally been opened by recent events to the fact that all this time, when i thought that i was happy, i was mere just blissfully unaware of how miserable and headed for a dead end i was. Now i know truly that i was miserable and am miserable. That can be changed, first with the removal of my heart and it's dealings and it's feelings for everyone. Next, with the systematic alienation of myself from my family and finally, channelling all my energy to mugging and practicing.

Well, thats all for today and i guess this entry will have to do for a while, i am not gonna be coming online too much anymore. So if anyone need to contact me, i still have my phone, and you have my number.

HAPPYJUICE!
(-.- yea right)

No comments: