Saturday, May 17, 2008

GROUNDED!

Hey ppl, i'm grounded...and it completely sucks, my bad results were pinned on me using too much computer and guitar. Well i can't exactly deny that now can i? so yea, gotta abide by the rules they set. Anyways , my number is 81397907, if any of you need to contact me for whatever reason cuz i won't be online too much. Hiaz, today was a wasted day. Idid nothing more than play guitar, the same old shit again and again. Learnt how to play Jazon mrazs i'm yours, my capo finally came in useful.

Hmm, made no realisations today, guess this is one of those days i dun actually think about anything but more like just wallow in whatever it is i have brought upon myself. I mean, i got so bored today, i was actually reading about dreams, the science of it. Turns out, as random and mystical those visions of shit that probably never happen are actually visual conceptions of the brain, you have been subconsciously thinking about it. And subconsciously are steering the dream into the uncharted realms of time.

Fought with my mom today. I found out how walking away can fix alot of problems, it's like an unwritten law most men follow.
Rule number 1: If you end up in a quarrel with a woman, walk away. It is not in their nature to listen.
My mom kept insisting that i keep telling her only half of my reason. I mean, it's probably because there was only half worth telling, the other was her. Anyway, i just ignored her all day and it seems to have worked out pretty damn well.

Been lovesick over someone i can't say for the whole damn day, i was singing some uber emo love song by death cab for a cutie, i will follow you into the dark. I sang this like 12 times, each time in deep thought about that person...what in the hell is wrong with me? I mean, i just feel weird whenever i see that person, she makes me wanna like.....blah. I can't even string 2 words to make small talk with her. I sing about her but somehow i doubt i'll ever sing for her....i think of her and i guess that is as close i'll ever get. Oh well, i guess she's better off without me and i am probably better off without her. Love is like a child of an endless war, a star of destruction, love is an open wound still raw, a tide of destruction, a mutilation, a subjugation, annihilation. And somehow, i feel i am trapped in this mysterious distance between a man and a woman, I'm attracted to her fatally and i just can't say a damn thing. Ah well, happens to the best of us. Rejection the first time was painful, but i picked up the pieces, moved on and the last thing i need is another rejection. So, i will not say a damn thing this time, this puppy love of mine can just die from the effects of emotional weathering over time. Just friends. Thats all i need and thats all i'll get. Tragic but necessary. O's are around the corner and i will not be vulnerable when it comes.

Oh well, all mushy over her, spent my whole day not even thinking but more like picturing her in my head, just her smile.
alas, no more.

Thats all for today, dunno when i can blog again, I'm grounded. But nevertheless, u have my number now, call/sms. I could use the conversation.

HAPPYJUICE!

No comments: