Friday, November 21, 2008

Nisha, I love you.

Ok, it's been a long time since i last blogged. I guess i kinda abandoned this blog for a while to not infringe my privacy. But heck.

Ok, time to update. O'levels ended a while back, thank god. I've had my Graduation Night dinner since then and well, i found the love of my life. I love you babe, if you're reading. Also managed to get a job at Shang Ri La hotel Singapore. I'm a waiter at banquets. got the job with Matthew and his sister. Hmm, the o'levels were relatively simple, compared to any exam i've ever sat for. Not too worried about the results, i can wait.

Grad Night was also a fun experience, really cool experience. haha, we were supposed to go to Joel's house for a party and to get so piss drunk and wasted that night. Unfortunately, The damn cab driver refused to take me in his cab, too many people. Asshole.

Hmm, lately, I've screwed up alot. I can't tell what i messed up here, too public but yeahs, i have. And to whomever it may concern; If you are reading at all. I love you very much, i mean every word i say from my heart.

Been trying to write a song lately for you but words somehow fail me when i get down to putting the pen to the paper. Chord progressions and Riffs are no problems, words are the damn problem.

Okays, i have no mood to write anymore, I'm going to write my song now. I'll put it up here as soon as i can, by Sunday i hope. Grad night pictures are up too, all on my facebook. Go check it out if you want.

No comments: